Thursday, February 5, 2009

Christian Louboutin Shoes



When I was watching a movie The Devil Wears Prada yesterday, I couldn't stop to envy Anne Hathaway. Did you see her outfits and shoes on the movie? I'm sure you too love them! Ok, so enough of flashbacks, what I am trying to figur out right now is the thought of having the new pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.

I am dying to see all of his shoes! I know I've been talking alot of things for different shoes designers here and there, but hey what can I do? All of them are all fabulous! So why am I talking about Christian Louboutin shoes now? Well, obviously, because I want to have one. Yes folks! I want to own one pair of Christian Louboutin before 2008 will come to an end. What design? Any. I like all of them actually. ;)

No comments: