Saturday, March 21, 2009

High, Higher, Highest




If you think that wearing a 5 inch shoes is the highest one that you could see on most designer shoes, then you are wrong. Many women, despite of the aches that a high heel shoes could bring them still not satisfied with just that tall. If you could ask me, a 4-inch shoes is the highest that I've ever worn. I love high heels just like the other but to the extreme? Wearing 5, 6, 7 inches? I could not promise you to stand up and be sitting at the corner for the whole day.

However, unlike me, there are many women who are into fashion (more than I do) are still looking forward to the extent that they crave of wearing heels to the highest level. I know it's crazy for me to think cause for the it's ridiculous. Can't we just give our feet the comfort that they want. They deserve it promise.

Now that designer such as Manolo Blahnik and Christian Louboutin decided to make "higher" heels or should I say "8 inch killer heels" I'm sure I can see more models going down the runway. Just kidding.

"I hear they can be painful, but women keep asking for them."- Christian Louboutin

*PS-Well not me. :P

No comments: