Friday, November 7, 2008

Balenciaga Shoes- One of the Most


I am a woman who loves to wear high heels. And if you want to ask me what''s my most admired womens designer shoes then I will surely answer you Balenciaga. These shoes are not just an ordinary shoes. The designs are so hip, cool, sexy and elegant. I've seen many celebrities right now who love to wear Balaenciaga styles too.

Balenciaga shoes comes in so many designs that women love. Consider the shoes on the picture, Balenciaga uses great color combinations which make it more versatile for women. Of course we don't want to spend anothe dollars for a pair of another shoes just to pair up our dresses right? I'm sure Balenciaga thought of that when he made designs for his shoes. One pair of shoes fit any color of dress or outfit.

No comments: