Monday, November 17, 2008

Jimmy Choo Shoes



Jimmy Choo is one of the designers whom celebrities love. His shoes are well loved by everyone. Remember this line " I lost my Choo!"? This is one of the more quoted scenes from the TV series Sex and the City. Well, no doubt why Carrie said that, If I was her, then I would say the same.


But why in the world I'm craving to have a pair of Jimmy Choo? Don't ever ask me that question once again, alright? Because everything that you see with Jimmy Choo shoes, is brilliant. Every details is imcoparable and very sexy. I am a woman and one of the things that I always look for shoes is, how that shoes will make me look sexier and a real woman.


Jimmy Choo shoes have sold so well due to the attractiveness of the shoes. Of course, count all the fashionistas all over the world. I'm sure they all have that. Not all shoes allow you to wear them all day and night. You can definitely wear these shoes all day long.


Image from: http://adn.is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluefly/prodImage.ms?productCode=301828301&width=340&height=408

1 comment:

karen lee said...

Ladies Shoeshave endless variety these days with the buyers going crazy when they go for shopping. Their facial expression lit up every time they see a pair of shoes which appeals to their heart.